Tuesday 4 February 2014

In a bind...

I love new notebooks. They are full of possibilities; I could keep a journal, write poetry, make endless lists, change my life... They can also be beautiful and I am often to be found admiring them in the stationery aisle. They are also expensive so I have been playing with making my own.
 
I found the instructions in my "Homemaker" magazine which I have been given a subscription to. There is a similar set of instructions here. The paper was also free in the magazine and was designed by Alice Potter

It was a fun project, and a lot quicker than my usual makes! I am thinking that they would make unusual presents. After I've written that poetry and started my journal!

2 comments:

  1. They would make great gifts. Make some now while you are in the mood and stash them away for Christmas! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea! Thanks for sharing, Lesley! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - I am always happy to hear from you!