In August I blogged about a new crochet project. Confidently I wrote about how quickly I would finish it, given that it was made with four strands of super-chunky wool and the pattern was really easy. I should know better by now...
Well this particular owl took five months to hatch! He has now finally settled down to roost in the corner of our bedroom:
He is a bit of a monster, and is holding at least two duvet covers, sheets and assorted pillow cases. This photo gives you an idea of the colour scheme in our bedroom. It is deliberately very calm, and the owl appears quite at home.
Curtain update: I have cut out the panels of lining material, and am currently tacking them together to make the right width.